Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Crazy easy life!



It's wonderfully cold in the mornings these days when I wake up. My room so warm and the air smells of rain! I'd always want to sleep a little more. And I do! 

I can soak up in all the books I own. I can read them as much as I want, as long as I want - late into night, all day long, even while eating, with absolutely nothing nagging at the back of my head that I might be late for something, or I should get enough sleep or anything at all!

I can watch TV as long as I want. I can laugh at the silliest things without checking myself that someone might think I'm weird. 

I can eat happily. Home food! If I want to eat junk stuff, I can have that too! Now that I don't have to cook as a rule, I find cooking very interesting. I can cook whenever I feel like it.

I have a phone that had stayed with me through thick and thin :-D. I can call, text whenever I miss someone from the outside world. I can sit on the internet if everything else is boring.

If I get too bored with all the relaxing, I can start studying. It is hard work and it makes me tired by the end of the day. For the first time, feeling tired feels good! 

And if I feel sorry for myself that I have been working too hard, I can simply sit and watch the world go by! Just sit and sip the awesome coffee mom makes anytime I ask for one. Just sit by the window looking at the trees, birds, kids, anything and start dreaming with a big, content smile on my face. Sit and do nothing! 


Because I have all the time in the world!


BUT.....


I also happen to have a precious little conscience, that NEVER allows me to enjoy any of it!! Grrrrrr...! It - the stupid conscience - always keeps pricking me that I have to leave all this, that I have to try and work my ass off so that I can find another blood-sucking, slow-death inducing job!! It simply wants me to go find WORK and wants me to stop being content and HAPPY!!

Life is so unfair. It is some kind of a evil, twisted paradox isn't it?? 


2 comments:

  1. I love this one, you make me feel as if i am reading about a character in some novel

    I loveddddd this, i went in a jiffy, and i am like "Thats it, its over--- write more"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Novel! Wow !! Thanku thanku

    I know I stop abruptly sometimes. I try not to make it long. Because if I keep talking about happy stuff, I'll be dreaming for the rest of the day. If I'm being negative for too long, I'll end up wallowing and that usually lasts more than a day! I'd rather be in a passive, ignorant state!! :-)
    Hope I made sense for a change.

    ReplyDelete

//