Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dead Letters.....A!


Hi!


It really makes me sad that I'm writing you this. Because you really deserve and I really want to be writing a real letter instead of a sad lament at a dead end. So... Why am I still doing this? Because I'd rather be away than be dishonest. I would never willingly lose someone like you, but somehow that is what I had to do. You are honest, sweet, caring, practical, sensitive, and the best! You were the one of the first ones to have started entering into my diary :-). You are one of the very few people in the world who could make the demons of my past fade away. You have never, ever failed to cheer me up and make me happy. You gave me some the most memorable memories ever!
I always hoped it's never goodbye. And it kills me now knowing that is probably was goodbye after all! You hold a very special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//