Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dead Letters.....K!


Hi

You're a naturally honest person..did you know that? Unnaturally, your honesty never gets you into trouble.
You, again, were a blessing to me. I probably would have given in if it weren't for you.Sometimes, I even feel glad that we both were going through difficult times, because otherwise I never would have realised how great a person you are.
It is always great to know there is someone out there like us, and it gives us great comfort just knowing we aren't alone. I have learned so much because of you. No, you have never "told" me to do anything, but just being your friend has taught me so much.

1 comment:

  1. and who is K, A and PK ??? My goodness have you gone nuts, i mean can a nut go nutter or something ??

    And what the hell are you doing in the middle of night, you are suppose to be sleeping at 1:20 AM

    ReplyDelete

//